Traveling Luck for Zārah Kalā, Ghaznī, Afghanistan
Where is Zarah Kala?What's around Zarah Kala?
Wikipedia near Zarah Kala
Where to stay near Zārah Kalā
Also known as Razvaliny Zarakala, Zara Kala, Zāra Kalā
The timezone in Zarah Kala is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. 32.3583°, Longitude. 67.9647°
Satellite map around Zārah Kalā
Loading map of Zārah Kalā and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zārah Kalā, in Ghaznī, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- De Moḩammad `Azīz Khān Kalā (0.9km)
- Akhvond Şāḩeb Kalay (2.3km)
- Jelow Kheyl (3.3km)
- Khānū Kheyl (3.4km)
- Gājyān (4.1km)
- Kalay (4.4km)
- Tūr Kutsī (6.4km)
- Wolī Kheyl (7.7km)
- Bahṟāmshāh Kheyl (8km)
- Ekhtīār Kheyl (8.5km)
- Şāleḩgol (9.4km)
- Karowjay (9.8km)
- Shīr Kheyl (9.8km)
- Nāwah (10.8km)
- Bakūl (13km)
- Khvājeh Kheyl (14km)
- Chīneh (14.5km)
- Maktak (14.7km)
- Malek Dīn (14.7km)
- Kamīs Kheyl (14.8km)
- Kālow Kheyl (15.4km)
- Moḩammad Kheyl (15.7km)
- Deldār (17.6km)
- Andah (17.8km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kheṟeley (15.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kuchnay Ghūnḏey (9km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Maḩmūd Khāneh (16.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Nāwah (14.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ustāzeh Ghūnḏey (10.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zārah Kalā
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (195.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.