Traveling Luck for Bahṟāmshāh Kheyl, Ghaznī, Afghanistan
Where is Bahramshah Kheyl?What's around Bahramshah Kheyl?
Wikipedia near Bahramshah Kheyl
Where to stay near Bahṟāmshāh Kheyl
Also known as Bahramsahkel, Bahrāmšāhkēl, Bakhramshakhkheyl'
The timezone in Bahramshah Kheyl is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:58 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 32.3322222°, Longitude. 67.9069444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bahṟāmshāh Kheyl, in Ghaznī, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bahṟāmshāh Kheyl (0km)
- Shīr Kheyl (2.4km)
- Nāwah (2.9km)
- Şāleḩgol (3.5km)
- Jelow Kheyl (4.8km)
- Kalay (4.9km)
- Khvājeh Kheyl (6.2km)
- Kamīs Kheyl (7.1km)
- De Moḩammad `Azīz Khān Kalā (7.2km)
- Moḩammad Kheyl (7.8km)
- Akhvond Şāḩeb Kalay (8km)
- Khānū Kheyl (8.2km)
- Wolī Kheyl (8.7km)
- Karowjay (9.5km)
- Ekhtīār Kheyl (10.1km)
- Gowrand (10.2km)
- Chīneh (10.7km)
- Andah (11.1km)
- Hārūn Kalā (11.3km)
- Gājyān (12.1km)
- Tūr Kutsī (13.2km)
- Ghowzakay (13.8km)
- Metā Kheyl (14.3km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kuchnay Ghūnḏey (13.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- De Towt Chīnah (15.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bahṟāmshāh Kheyl
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (202.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.