Traveling Luck for Kalay, Ghaznī, Afghanistan
Where is Kalay?What's around Kalay?
Wikipedia near Kalay
Where to stay near Kalay
The timezone in Kalay is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:58 and Sunset at 18:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.3316667°, Longitude. 67.9469444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kalay, in Ghaznī, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kalay (0km)
- Jelow Kheyl (1.6km)
- Khānū Kheyl (3.4km)
- Akhvond Şāḩeb Kalay (3.4km)
- De Moḩammad `Azīz Khān Kalā (4.1km)
- Wolī Kheyl (4.8km)
- Bahṟāmshāh Kheyl (4.9km)
- Şāleḩgol (5.2km)
- Shīr Kheyl (6km)
- Ekhtīār Kheyl (6.1km)
- Karowjay (6.5km)
- Nāwah (7.4km)
- Gājyān (8.2km)
- Tūr Kutsī (8.4km)
- Chīneh (10.3km)
- Kamīs Kheyl (10.9km)
- Khvājeh Kheyl (11.1km)
- Moḩammad Kheyl (12.5km)
- Andah (13.5km)
- Gowrand (13.9km)
- Hārūn Kalā (14.8km)
- Faqīr Kalā (15km)
- Gol Chanbar (16.6km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kheṟeley (16.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kuchnay Ghūnḏey (12.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Nāwah (10km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ustāzeh Ghūnḏey (14.5km)
Airports close to Kalay
Zhob(PZH), Zhob, Pakistan (233.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kalay
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (197.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.