Traveling Luck for Pāzeh, Farāh, Afghanistan
Where is Pazeh?What's around Pazeh?
Wikipedia near Pazeh
Where to stay near Pāzeh
Also known as Gora Paza, Paza, Pāza
The timezone in Pazeh is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. 32.2042°, Longitude. 62.7314°
Satellite map around Pāzeh
Loading map of Pāzeh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pāzeh, in Farāh, Afghanistan
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Pāzeh (0km)
- Khāleshkak (2.1km)
- Spī Daryāb Ghar (2.2km)
- Sī Āv Ghar (3km)
- Mīān Kūh (4.4km)
- Gandāb Ghar (6.6km)
- Pīreh Kūh (7.6km)
- Kholah-ye Derāz (8.6km)
- Na`ī Ghar (11.1km)
- Chāhak (11.5km)
- Garaban (12km)
- Mīshī Ghar (12.1km)
- Chāh-e Gaz Shīnkay (12.2km)
- Jar-e Khoshk (14km)
- Chakāwak (15.4km)
- Chāhak Serī (15.5km)
- Gora Dashtayi-Sarkokh (15.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Chāhak (12.3km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Gūrābād Ghūndey (14.2km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Pīre Garāsh (15.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pāzeh
Shindand, Shindand, Afghanistan (178.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.