Traveling Luck for `Os̄mān Kārīz, Farāh, Afghanistan
Where is `Osman Kariz?What's around `Osman Kariz?
Wikipedia near `Osman Kariz
Where to stay near `Os̄mān Kārīz
Also known as Ushmankarez, Usman Kariz, Usmān Kārīz, `Usman Karez, `Us̄mān Kāṟēz
The timezone in `Osman Kariz is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 19:22. It's light
Latitude. 32.0908°, Longitude. 62.6647°
Satellite map around `Os̄mān Kārīz
Loading map of `Os̄mān Kārīz and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around `Os̄mān Kārīz, in Farāh, Afghanistan
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Khāleshkak Ghar (4.7km)
- Na`ī Ghar (7.7km)
- Shen Ghar (8.8km)
- Mīshī Ghar (11.4km)
- Mīān Kūh (14km)
- Khāleshkak (16.2km)
- Sī Āv Ghar (18km)
- Galabachah (18.1km)
- Pāzeh (18.2km)
- Gora Dashtayi-Sarkokh (18.3km)
- Khāshī (18.8km)
- Spī Daryāb Ghar (19km)
- Chahār Band (19.5km)
- Kholah-ye Derāz (22.6km)
- Jarīrah (23.7km)
- Gēraben Srē (24.1km)
- Gandāb Ghar (24.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- `Os̄mān Kārīz (0km)
- Cheshmeh (5.1km)
- Padaykarez (5.9km)
- Na`ī Kārīz (7.6km)
- (( Tālāna Khersak )) (14.6km)
- (( Khord )) (15km)
- Khersak (15.6km)
- Tālāna`ī Khuṟḏ (16.9km)
- Sī Āv (20km)
- Jamālīzūṟ (21.1km)
- Khāled (21.5km)
- Meṟez (21.6km)
- Nowābād (21.9km)
- Bowlakah (23km)
- Mūshak Kārīz (23.4km)
- Shīrbatay (25.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Chāh-e Khormā (24km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Khashi Gardaneh (19.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to `Os̄mān Kārīz
Shindand, Shindand, Afghanistan (192.2km)
Zabol, Zabol, Iran (199.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.