Traveling Luck for Shīrbati Dashteh, Farāh, Afghanistan
Where is Shirbati Dashteh?What's around Shirbati Dashteh?
Wikipedia near Shirbati Dashteh
Where to stay near Shīrbati Dashteh
Also known as Shirbati Dashhtah, Shirbati Dashta, Shirbatidashta, Shīrbati Dashta, Shīrbatī Das̲h̲tah, Sirbati Dashta, Sirbati Dasta, Sīrbati Dashta, Sīrbati Dašta
The timezone in Shirbati Dashteh is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 17:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.1936°, Longitude. 62.8550°
Satellite map around Shīrbati Dashteh
Loading map of Shīrbati Dashteh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shīrbati Dashteh, in Farāh, Afghanistan
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Golābatūn Kārīz (2.5km)
- Landay Kārīz (3.1km)
- Shīrbatī Kārīz (3.7km)
- Gidarē Kārīz (4km)
- Khandaqūnah (5.6km)
- Sērābād Kārīz (5.9km)
- Gūrābāt Kārīz (6km)
- Bowlakah Kārīz (6.1km)
- Chāh-e Gaz Kārīz (6.9km)
- Kūmakāw Kārīz (7.1km)
- Bowlakah Kārīz (7.3km)
- Tālānah`ī Khurd Kārīz (8.7km)
- Khersak Kārīz (9.8km)
- Kanākah Kārīz (11.3km)
- Dīvālak Kārīz (11.4km)
- Shāh-e Velāyat Kārīz (11.7km)
- Salemānī Kārīz (11.9km)
- Gōrgān Kārīz (12.1km)
- Lūyā Shūrakhāneh Kārīz (12.4km)
- Bālbālak Kārīz (12.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Razvaliny Devalak (10.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Chāh-e Gaz Sapaw (11.5km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Gūrābād Ghūndey (3.4km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Gvirgan (7.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shīrbati Dashteh
Shindand, Shindand, Afghanistan (185.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.