Traveling Luck for Akhzi Gazam Sāy, Fāryāb, Afghanistan
Where is Akhzi Gazam Say?What's around Akhzi Gazam Say?
Wikipedia near Akhzi Gazam Say
Where to stay near Akhzi Gazam Sāy
Also known as Akhzi Gazam Sai, Akhzi Gazam Saī
The timezone in Akhzi Gazam Say is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 19:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 36.4389°, Longitude. 65.0183°
Satellite map around Akhzi Gazam Sāy
Loading map of Akhzi Gazam Sāy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Akhzi Gazam Sāy, in Fāryāb, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khvājeh Baz Mad (10.1km)
- Khvājeh Akbar (10.2km)
- Qoraish (10.3km)
- Dowlatābād (10.7km)
- Karakleek (10.7km)
- Takhteh-ye Dowlatābād (13.7km)
- Tūp Khāneh Qal`eh (13.9km)
- Chahār Shanghow (14km)
- Tor Daneh (14.2km)
- Chahār Shanghow (2) (14.8km)
- Ralwartly (15km)
- Qozi Bai Qal`eh (15.1km)
- Delbar (15.6km)
- Mollā Mazī (16.1km)
- Sheykheh (16.5km)
- Bāzār Qal`eh (16.8km)
- Pash Shoi (16.9km)
- Jar Qal`eh (17km)
- Kheyrābād (17.8km)
- Chor Daryā (18.7km)
- Juq Hā (19.4km)
- Chor Daryā (19.8km)
- Jalāyer (1) (20km)
- Jalāyer (2) (20.9km)
- Jalāyer (3) (21.8km)
- Jalāyer (5) (22.1km)
- Jalāyer (4) (23.2km)
- Raḩmatābād (24.1km)
- Jalāyer (6) (24.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- a pen or enclosure for confining or capturing animals.
- Sheykheh (19.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jalāyer (23.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Khvājeh Qūdūq (12.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rūd-e Meymaneh (18.8km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Khvājeh Mod (23.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Pateh Bābā (25.1km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Tall-e Quduq (11.9km)
Airports close to Akhzi Gazam Sāy
Maimana(MMZ), Maimama, Afghanistan (75.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Akhzi Gazam Sāy
Sheberghan, Sheberghan, Afghanistan (108.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.