Traveling Luck for Aowliah Sāy, Fāryāb, Afghanistan
Where is Aowliah Say?What's around Aowliah Say?
Wikipedia near Aowliah Say
Where to stay near Aowliah Sāy
Also known as Aowlia Sai, Aowlia Saī
The timezone in Aowliah Say is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:00 and Sunset at 19:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 36.455°, Longitude. 64.9736111°
Geographic features & Photographs around Aowliah Sāy, in Fāryāb, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dowlatābād (6.2km)
- Qoraish (6.4km)
- Khvājeh Akbar (7km)
- Khvājeh Baz Mad (8.2km)
- Takhteh-ye Dowlatābād (8.4km)
- Chahār Shanghow (8.6km)
- Karakleek (9.1km)
- Chahār Shanghow (2) (9.6km)
- Ralwartly (9.8km)
- Qozi Bai Qal`eh (11.2km)
- Sheykheh (11.5km)
- Tor Daneh (11.6km)
- Pash Shoi (12.4km)
- Tūp Khāneh Qal`eh (12.4km)
- Chor Daryā (13.2km)
- Chor Daryā (14.4km)
- Delbar (14.5km)
- Jalāyer (1) (14.8km)
- Bāzār Qal`eh (14.9km)
- Kheyrābād (15.2km)
- Jalāyer (2) (15.8km)
- Jar Qal`eh (15.8km)
- Jalāyer (3) (17.2km)
- Jalāyer (5) (17.8km)
- Juq Hā (18.5km)
- Jalāyer (4) (18.9km)
- Jalāyer (6) (20.9km)
- Mollā Mazī (21.3km)
- Raḩmatābād (23.1km)
- Jalaier (1) (23.5km)
- Koraghī (24.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jalaier (23.7km)
- a pen or enclosure for confining or capturing animals.
- Sheykheh (14.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jalāyer (19.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Khvājeh Qūdūq (8.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rūd-e Meymaneh (13.9km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Khvājeh Mod (22.8km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Pateh Bābā (20.5km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Tall-e Quduq (9.5km)
Airports close to Aowliah Sāy
Maimana(MMZ), Maimama, Afghanistan (76.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Aowliah Sāy
Sheberghan, Sheberghan, Afghanistan (112.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.