Traveling Luck for Rūd-e Meymaneh, Fāryāb, Afghanistan
Where is Rud-e Meymaneh?What's around Rud-e Meymaneh?
Wikipedia near Rud-e Meymaneh
Where to stay near Rūd-e Meymaneh
Also known as Ab-i- Maimana, Darra Sel, Darrih Sel, Jalaier, Maimana, Rod-i- Maymana, Āb-i- Maimana, Ṟōḏ-i- Maymana
The timezone in Rud-e Meymaneh is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 36.5392°, Longitude. 64.9047°
Loading map of Rūd-e Meymaneh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rūd-e Meymaneh, in Fāryāb, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sheykheh (2.6km)
- Ralwartly (4.6km)
- Takhteh-ye Dowlatābād (6.5km)
- Chor Daryā (7km)
- Chahār Shanghow (9.8km)
- Chor Daryā (10.1km)
- Chahār Shanghow (2) (11.9km)
- Jalāyer (1) (12.5km)
- Dowlatābād (14.2km)
- Jalāyer (2) (14.3km)
- Robāţ (15.2km)
- Qoraish (15.6km)
- Pash Shoi (15.7km)
- Khvājeh Akbar (17km)
- Qozi Bai Qal`eh (17.3km)
- Jalāyer (3) (18.1km)
- Khvājeh Baz Mad (19.3km)
- Jalāyer (5) (20km)
- Chapak Sarāy (20.1km)
- Karakleek (20.2km)
- Tor Daneh (20.3km)
- Jalāyer (4) (20.5km)
- Chapak Goz̄ār (22.2km)
- Tūp Khāneh Qal`eh (22.6km)
- Kheyrābād (22.9km)
- Jalāyer (6) (23.6km)
- Bāzār Qal`eh (23.9km)
- Delbar (24.7km)
- Jar Qal`eh (25.7km)
- Jalaier (1) (26.2km)
- Tahāneh-ye Shenghī (26.7km)
- Jalaier (2) (28.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tikarlik (27.8km)
- a pen or enclosure for confining or capturing animals.
- Sheykheh (0.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Khvājeh Qūdūq (6.6km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Pateh Bābā (6.7km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Tall-e Quduq (10.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jalaier (27km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Tahāneh-ye Shengī (26.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rūd-e Meymaneh (0km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Khvājeh Mod (19km)
Airports close to Rūd-e Meymaneh
Maimana(MMZ), Maimama, Afghanistan (85.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rūd-e Meymaneh
Sheberghan, Sheberghan, Afghanistan (115.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.