Traveling Luck for Kalmorgh Khāneh, Baghlān, Afghanistan
Where is Kalmorgh Khaneh?What's around Kalmorgh Khaneh?
Wikipedia near Kalmorgh Khaneh
Where to stay near Kalmorgh Khāneh
Also known as Kalmurghkhana, Kalmuṟghkhāna
The timezone in Kalmorgh Khaneh is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.5794°, Longitude. 69.1850°
Satellite map around Kalmorgh Khāneh
Loading map of Kalmorgh Khāneh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kalmorgh Khāneh, in Baghlān, Afghanistan
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kalmorgh Khāneh (0km)
- Kaj Darreh (1.3km)
- Gorg Darreh (4.7km)
- Yakabalar (5.9km)
- Bāghur (6km)
- Bārtālah (6.4km)
- Kūh-e Sar Darreh (7.3km)
- Kūh-e Landasang (7.5km)
- Kūh-e Almalīq (7.6km)
- Koreh Tāj (8.2km)
- Bādāmak (8.4km)
- Hezār Cheshmeh (9.2km)
- Barakhāneh (9.9km)
- Khameh Lālā (10km)
- Kūh-e Narej (10.2km)
- Sīāhnow (10.3km)
- Nakhūj (10.4km)
- Tīzāb (10.5km)
- Kūh-e Mazār (10.6km)
- Kūh-e Ghazmarq (10.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Qarkheh Kalān (2.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Qowl-e Cheshmeh (4.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Māleh-ye Tah (8.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tall-e Būdā (10.2km)
Airports close to Kalmorgh Khāneh
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (141.9km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (153.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kalmorgh Khāneh
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (170.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.