Traveling Luck for Yakabalar, Baghlān, Afghanistan
Where is Yakabalar?What's around Yakabalar?
Wikipedia near Yakabalar
Where to stay near Yakabalar
The timezone in Yakabalar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:56. It's light
Latitude. 35.569722200000001°, Longitude. 69.134444400000007°
Geographic features & Photographs around Yakabalar, in Baghlān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dāwoti (5.8km)
- Fowj (7.1km)
- Kaj Gerd (7.8km)
- Shakush (7.8km)
- Danē Khvoshdarreh (8.3km)
- Mīāndek (8.3km)
- Kaftarkhāneh (8.4km)
- Jangalak (8.9km)
- Bāgh-e Bālā (9.5km)
- Sarbāghān (9.7km)
- Yūch (9.8km)
- Enal (10km)
- Yakhlar (10.1km)
- Kohneh Deh (10.2km)
- Gow Darreh (10.2km)
- Wurzān (10.7km)
- Khoshkak (11km)
- Qeshnehābād (11.2km)
- Ghazmarq (11.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Qarkheh Kalān (5.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Qowl-e Cheshmeh (10.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tall-e Būdā (4.4km)
Airports close to Yakabalar
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (140.8km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (154km)
Airfields or small airports close to Yakabalar
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (173km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.