Traveling Luck for Deh-e Bālā, Baghlān, Afghanistan
Where is Deh-e Bala?What's around Deh-e Bala?
Wikipedia near Deh-e Bala
Where to stay near Deh-e Bālā
The timezone in Deh-e Bala is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 17:11. It's light
Latitude. 35.6264°, Longitude. 69.2803°
Satellite map around Deh-e Bālā
Loading map of Deh-e Bālā and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Deh-e Bālā, in Baghlān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Deh-e Bālā (0km)
- Sar-e Pol (0.4km)
- Ronu (1.2km)
- Awdā (1.6km)
- Ārzū (1.6km)
- Mīrwah (2.2km)
- Banow (2.6km)
- Layn (3km)
- Tangi Arzo (3.6km)
- Daragi (3.8km)
- Arzangän-e Soflá (4.1km)
- Pulkhāl (4.9km)
- Bāgh-e Jabaq (5.6km)
- Arzangān-e `Olyā (5.9km)
- Şayyād-e Pāyān (7.4km)
- Qeshnehābād (7.9km)
- Khej (8km)
- Arzangān (8.2km)
- Sangborrān (8.5km)
- Şayyād-e Bālā (8.6km)
- Gow Darreh (8.6km)
- Bāgh-e Bālā (9km)
- Laghak (9km)
- Jangalak (9.5km)
- Deh-e Şalāḩ (9.6km)
- Ghazmarq (9.6km)
- Khetyān (9.7km)
- Now Bahār (10.1km)
- Barātā (10.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Qowl-e Cheshmeh (7.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Gharav (10.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Māleh-ye Tah (6.5km)
Airports close to Deh-e Bālā
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (148.6km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (149.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Deh-e Bālā
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (161.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.