Traveling Luck for Sar-e Pol, Baghlān, Afghanistan
Where is Sar-e Pol?What's around Sar-e Pol?
Wikipedia near Sar-e Pol
Where to stay near Sar-e Pol
Also known as Sare Pul, Saṟe Pul
The timezone in Sar-e Pol is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 17:11. It's light
Latitude. 35.6264°, Longitude. 69.2842°
Satellite map around Sar-e Pol
Loading map of Sar-e Pol and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sar-e Pol, in Baghlān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sar-e Pol (0km)
- Deh-e Bālā (0.4km)
- Ronu (0.8km)
- Awdā (1.6km)
- Mīrwah (1.8km)
- Ārzū (1.9km)
- Banow (3km)
- Layn (3.1km)
- Daragi (3.3km)
- Tangi Arzo (3.7km)
- Arzangän-e Soflá (3.9km)
- Pulkhāl (5.3km)
- Bāgh-e Jabaq (5.5km)
- Arzangān-e `Olyā (5.7km)
- Şayyād-e Pāyān (7.2km)
- Khej (7.5km)
- Arzangān (7.9km)
- Sangborrān (8.3km)
- Qeshnehābād (8.4km)
- Şayyād-e Bālā (8.4km)
- Laghak (9km)
- Gow Darreh (9km)
- Khetyān (9.3km)
- Bāgh-e Bālā (9.4km)
- Deh-e Şalāḩ (9.4km)
- Now Bahār (9.7km)
- Jangalak (9.9km)
- Ghazmarq (10km)
- Barātā (10.2km)
- Pol-e Moḩammad Şalābeyg (10.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Qowl-e Cheshmeh (8.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Gharav (10.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Māleh-ye Tah (6.9km)
Airports close to Sar-e Pol
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (148.7km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (150km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sar-e Pol
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (161.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.