Traveling Luck for Sāy-e Pulkhāh, Baghlān, Afghanistan
Where is Say-e Pulkhah?What's around Say-e Pulkhah?
Wikipedia near Say-e Pulkhah
Where to stay near Sāy-e Pulkhāh
The timezone in Say-e Pulkhah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 17:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.6331°, Longitude. 69.2461°
Satellite map around Sāy-e Pulkhāh
Loading map of Sāy-e Pulkhāh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sāy-e Pulkhāh, in Baghlān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pulkhāl (1km)
- Banow (1.5km)
- Layn (3.4km)
- Ārzū (3.9km)
- Deh-e Bālā (4km)
- Qeshnehābād (4.4km)
- Sar-e Pol (4.4km)
- Awdā (4.7km)
- Ronu (5km)
- Gow Darreh (5.2km)
- Tangi Arzo (5.5km)
- Ghazmarq (5.7km)
- Mīrwah (6.1km)
- Bāgh-e Bālā (6.2km)
- Arzangän-e Soflá (6.3km)
- Bāgh-e Jabaq (7km)
- Jangalak (7km)
- Yakhlar (7.7km)
- Daragi (7.7km)
- Arzangān-e `Olyā (7.9km)
- Mīāndek (8.5km)
- Şayyād-e Pāyān (8.8km)
- Kaj Gerd (9.3km)
- Kam Yakhlar (9.4km)
- Şayyād-e Bālā (9.9km)
- Sarbāghān (9.9km)
- Fowj (10.2km)
- Sangborrān (10.3km)
- Laghak (10.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Qowl-e Cheshmeh (6.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Gharav (10km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Māleh-ye Tah (2.6km)
Airports close to Sāy-e Pulkhāh
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (148km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (149.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sāy-e Pulkhāh
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (161.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.