Traveling Luck for Banow, Baghlān, Afghanistan
Where is Banow?What's around Banow?
Wikipedia near Banow
Where to stay near Banow
Also known as Andarab, Andarāb, Banu
The timezone in Banow is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 17:10. It's light
Latitude. 35.6344°, Longitude. 69.2594°
Satellite map around Banow
Loading map of Banow and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banow, in Baghlān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Banow (0km)
- Layn (2.2km)
- Pulkhāl (2.5km)
- Deh-e Bālā (2.6km)
- Ārzū (3km)
- Sar-e Pol (3km)
- Ronu (3.5km)
- Awdā (3.6km)
- Mīrwah (4.7km)
- Arzangän-e Soflá (4.9km)
- Tangi Arzo (4.9km)
- Bāgh-e Jabaq (5.8km)
- Qeshnehābād (5.9km)
- Daragi (6.3km)
- Arzangān-e `Olyā (6.6km)
- Gow Darreh (6.7km)
- Ghazmarq (7.2km)
- Bāgh-e Bālā (7.4km)
- Şayyād-e Pāyān (7.6km)
- Jangalak (8.2km)
- Şayyād-e Bālā (8.7km)
- Sangborrān (9km)
- Kam Yakhlar (9.1km)
- Arzangān (9.2km)
- Yakhlar (9.2km)
- Mīāndek (9.5km)
- Deh-e Şalāḩ (9.8km)
- Laghak (10.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Qowl-e Cheshmeh (7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Gharav (9.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Māleh-ye Tah (4.1km)
Airports close to Banow
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (148.2km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (149.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Banow
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (161km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.