Traveling Luck for Kārīz, Baghlān, Afghanistan
Where is Kariz?What's around Kariz?
Wikipedia near Kariz
Where to stay near Kārīz
Also known as Karez, Kāṟēz
The timezone in Kariz is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:56. It's light
Latitude. 35.9169444°, Longitude. 69.0130556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kārīz, in Baghlān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kārīz (0km)
- Seyyed (0.6km)
- Kowtal-e Sabzar (1.1km)
- Kūkhnaqeshlāq (2.2km)
- Jāmeh (3.4km)
- Sālangī (4.5km)
- Dozdān (4.5km)
- Āb Qowl (5.3km)
- Bagh-e Jamīleh (5.4km)
- Zard Kamar (5.6km)
- Alamtu (5.8km)
- Dozdānak (6.1km)
- Tarnāb (6.4km)
- Alīmkah (6.5km)
- Gawi (7.2km)
- Qajīr Khāneh (7.2km)
- Jowkanah (7.7km)
- Dehmordeh (8.4km)
- Sūjān (8.4km)
- Watarchī (8.4km)
- Sang-e Lashm (9.2km)
- Qowzī (9.4km)
- Bīdak (10.1km)
- Qūybaghar (10.4km)
- Qaltaqōl (10.5km)
- Boz Darreh (11.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Khūgzārak (11km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kaltamēnah (4.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lawlawchī (10.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- (( Kārīz )) (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sūkhteh (6.5km)
Airports close to Kārīz
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (104.2km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (190.2km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (229.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kārīz
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (132.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.