Traveling Luck for Qarkheh Kalān, Baghlān, Afghanistan
Where is Qarkheh Kalan?What's around Qarkheh Kalan?
Wikipedia near Qarkheh Kalan
Where to stay near Qarkheh Kalān
Also known as Qarkhe Kala, Qarkhe Kalan, Qaṟkhe Kalān
The timezone in Qarkheh Kalan is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 17:04. It's light
Latitude. 35.5622°, Longitude. 69.1819°
Satellite map around Qarkheh Kalān
Loading map of Qarkheh Kalān and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qarkheh Kalān, in Baghlān, Afghanistan
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kaj Darreh (2.1km)
- Kalmorgh Khāneh (2.4km)
- Bārtālah (4.5km)
- Kūh-e Sar Darreh (5km)
- Yakabalar (5.5km)
- Gorg Darreh (5.5km)
- Kūh-e Almalīq (6.7km)
- Hezār Cheshmeh (6.8km)
- Koreh Tāj (7.1km)
- Bāghur (7.5km)
- Kūh-e Landasang (7.5km)
- Sīāhnow (8.1km)
- Bādāmak (8.9km)
- Tīzāb (9km)
- Kūh-e Narej (9.3km)
- Nakhūj (9.5km)
- Khameh Lālā (10.6km)
- Pasheh Khāneh (11.4km)
- Kūh-e Qareh (11.6km)
- Narkūh (11.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Masjed (5.2km)
- Akhtāsh (6.7km)
- Yakhdānak (6.7km)
- Yakh Cheshmeh (6.8km)
- Qowl-e Tarnau (8.4km)
- Darreh-ye Kaj Gerd (9.6km)
- Sāy-e Ghazmaṟq (9.8km)
- Yakhlar (10km)
- Jelabdān (10.7km)
- Jar-e Narej (10.7km)
- Darreh-ye Mazār (11km)
- Jar-e Mīāneh Gak (11km)
- Sāy-e Dāwoti (11.1km)
- Sāy-e Chahār Bāgh (11.5km)
- Darreh-ye Kāseh Kham (11.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Qarkheh Kalān (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Qowl-e Cheshmeh (6.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Māleh-ye Tah (10.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tall-e Būdā (9.9km)
Airports close to Qarkheh Kalān
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (139.5km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (156km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qarkheh Kalān
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (172.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.