Traveling Luck for Daryā Posht-e Deh, Badakhshān, Afghanistan
Where is Darya Posht-e Deh?What's around Darya Posht-e Deh?
Wikipedia near Darya Posht-e Deh
Where to stay near Daryā Posht-e Deh
Also known as Darya Puste Deh, Darya Pušte Deh
The timezone in Darya Posht-e Deh is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:30 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 36.646944400000002°, Longitude. 70.1705556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Daryā Posht-e Deh, in Badakhshān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jangal (0.4km)
- Palarān (0.6km)
- Dasht-e Khavrowk (1.8km)
- Khvājeh Bāgh (2.2km)
- Eshānā (2.8km)
- Yāvarzān (4.2km)
- `Āshoqān (6km)
- Gang Shahr (7km)
- Sang Āb (7.1km)
- Ḏah`i (7.9km)
- Kaṟasti (8.4km)
- Bāgh-e Tork (8.5km)
- Wāwuch (9.4km)
- Mīān Shahr (9.6km)
- Karasdeh (9.6km)
- Farmāqoli (10.9km)
- Darreh-ye Shāh Bābā (11.1km)
- Darreh-ye Jīm (11.4km)
- Zard Khāk (11.9km)
- Shekastegān (12.9km)
- Shaīolokan (13km)
- Kangurchī (14.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Cheshmeh-ye Beytollāh (8.5km)
Airports close to Daryā Posht-e Deh
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (140.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Daryā Posht-e Deh
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (73.1km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (211km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.