Traveling Luck for Dasht-e Khavrowk, Badakhshān, Afghanistan
Where is Dasht-e Khavrowk?What's around Dasht-e Khavrowk?
Wikipedia near Dasht-e Khavrowk
Where to stay near Dasht-e Khavrowk
Also known as Dasht-e Khavrok, Dasht-e Khavrōk, Dast Khawrok, Dast Khawṟōk
The timezone in Dasht-e Khavrowk is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 36.6594444°, Longitude. 70.1747222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Dasht-e Khavrowk, in Badakhshān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dasht-e Khavrowk (0km)
- Eshānā (1.1km)
- Jangal (1.5km)
- Palarān (2.4km)
- Yāvarzān (2.5km)
- Khvājeh Bāgh (4km)
- Sang Āb (5.3km)
- Gang Shahr (5.5km)
- `Āshoqān (5.8km)
- Bāgh-e Tork (6.8km)
- Mīān Shahr (7.9km)
- Ḏah`i (7.9km)
- Kaṟasti (8.5km)
- Darreh-ye Shāh Bābā (9.4km)
- Karasdeh (9.8km)
- Wāwuch (10km)
- Darreh-ye Jīm (10.2km)
- Zard Khāk (10.3km)
- Shekastegān (11.2km)
- Farmāqoli (11.6km)
- Kangurchī (12.8km)
- Shaīolokan (14.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Cheshmeh-ye Beytollāh (10.2km)
Airports close to Dasht-e Khavrowk
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (140.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dasht-e Khavrowk
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (73.1km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (211.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.