Traveling Luck for Nawkalān, Bādghīs, Afghanistan
Where is Nawkalan?What's around Nawkalan?
Wikipedia near Nawkalan
Where to stay near Nawkalān
Also known as نوکلان
The timezone in Nawkalan is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.5000°, Longitude. 69.7900°
Satellite map around Nawkalān
Loading map of Nawkalān and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nawkalān, in Bādghīs, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Deh Eskābū (1.8km)
- Dalandar (1.8km)
- Skābūn (2.4km)
- Pas-e Shāh-e Mardān (3.6km)
- دشتٔ ريوت (3.7km)
- Ghenju (4.2km)
- Dūrnamā (4.8km)
- Wuṟzān (5.5km)
- Gandācheshmeh (5.6km)
- Dāneh Rīvat (5.9km)
- Degak (6km)
- Ezryah (6.2km)
- Āvezryah (7.8km)
- Awdak (8.2km)
- مطا (9.5km)
- Wākhi (10.3km)
- Qābkhāneh (10.6km)
- Āband (10.7km)
- Tel-e Panjshīr (11.2km)
- Deh Mīkenī (11.2km)
- Rakh (12.4km)
- Khenj (13.1km)
- Pawat (13.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ablaq (11.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Dasht-e Rīvat (9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ḏalanḏaṟ (1.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kowtal-e Zuṟyah (13.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Khvājeh-kule Valī (10.9km)
Airports close to Nawkalān
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (146.8km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (174.6km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (189.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nawkalān
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (179.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.