Traveling Luck for Shamal, Afghanistan (general), Afghanistan
Where is Shamal?What's around Shamal?
Wikipedia near Shamal
Where to stay near Shamal
Also known as Samal, Shamal’, Šamal, شمل
The timezone in Shamal is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:56 and Sunset at 18:59. It's light
Latitude. 33.2700°, Longitude. 69.5900°
Satellite map around Shamal
Loading map of Shamal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shamal, in Afghanistan (general), Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gayānkheylo Kot (0km)
- Āyitay (1.2km)
- Khalvatī (1.9km)
- دومندی (1.9km)
- Sowrwakay (1.9km)
- Malway (2.8km)
- Kūrgay (2.8km)
- Dowyah Kheyl (2.8km)
- Gandakhūlgay (3.7km)
- Ḏaṟgay (3.7km)
- Gēshah (4.6km)
- S̲h̲aḏal (4.9km)
- Wownyāzay (5.6km)
- Espi (5.6km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (6.4km)
- Bārgay (6.4km)
- المره (7.3km)
- Zendah Tīz̲h̲ah (7.4km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (7.7km)
- `Alā od Dīn (8.3km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (8.3km)
- Saway Kowt (9.3km)
- Kowtgay (9.3km)
- Sundzalay (9.4km)
- Pokay (9.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Zadrān (8.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (2.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Nāder Shāh Kowt (9.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Khashshanara (8.3km)
Airports close to Shamal
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (188.6km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (192.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shamal
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (67.6km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (106.4km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (119.8km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (137.9km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (258.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.