Traveling Luck for Kūh Chār Rīg, Afghanistan (general), Afghanistan
Where is Kuh Char Rig?What's around Kuh Char Rig?
Wikipedia near Kuh Char Rig
Where to stay near Kūh Chār Rīg
Also known as Koh Car Reg, Koh Čar Reg
The timezone in Kuh Char Rig is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. 30.9852778°, Longitude. 63.0938889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kūh Chār Rīg, in Afghanistan (general), Afghanistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kūh Chār Māndah (13.3km)
- Zarīf Shēlah (21.7km)
- Wolo Shēlah (23.8km)
- `Arab Māndah (26km)
- Gholāmī Shēlah (33.2km)
- `Abdollāh Shēlah (34.2km)
- Kheyrābād Shēlah (34.7km)
- Raḩmatollāh Shēlah (35.9km)
- Shēlah-e Pēchakī (37.5km)
- Jabār Shēlah (38.9km)
- Shēlah-e Shand (41.1km)
- Darbandak Shēlah (41.7km)
- Shēlah-e Pīchakī (42.4km)
- Sīkhsar Māndah (42.5km)
- Dojarī Māndah (46.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Ghōlami Māndah (43.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Shand (45.6km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Kūh Chār Rīg (0km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Ghafūr Pūzeh (28.1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Matūkhān Haḏīṟah (44.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kūh Chār Rīg
Zabol, Zabol, Iran (194.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.