Traveling Luck for PK name unknown, Afghanistan (general), Afghanistan
Where is PK name unknown?What's around PK name unknown?
Wikipedia near PK name unknown
Where to stay near PK name unknown
Also known as Mane Kandaw Ghar, Maney Kandaw Ghar, Maṉē Kandaw Ghaṟ, منی کندو غر
The timezone in PK name unknown is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.119999999999997°, Longitude. 69.799999999999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around PK name unknown, in Afghanistan (general), Afghanistan
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- PK name unknown (0km)
- AF name unknown (1.1km)
- AF name unknown (1.9km)
- Khwājīd Dreghanni Mela (2.6km)
- Tselī Tatar (2.8km)
- Metāka Sar (3.3km)
- AF name unknown (3.9km)
- Ḏawrī Ghar (4.6km)
- Kotale Ghar (4.9km)
- Sill Tīp (4.9km)
- AF name unknown (5.5km)
- Shīn Kund Ghar (5.6km)
- Prāngī Ghar (6.7km)
- Māt Kamaṟ Ghar (7.3km)
- S̲h̲owdyākī Ghar (7.7km)
- Kund Sar (8.4km)
- Shīn Kūld (8.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Katorai Algad (1.7km)
- Metāka Zhawar (2.6km)
- Star Kar Algad (4.4km)
- Gurgure Algad (4.4km)
- Shīn Kund Lgaḏ (4.6km)
- Zawar Lgaḏ (4.6km)
- Shnewane Zhāwar (5.5km)
- Sanko Lgaḏ (5.6km)
- Maraki Algad (6.5km)
- Rija Zhāwar (6.5km)
- Shodiāka Zhāwar (7.3km)
- Sarbezhi Zhāwar (7.6km)
- Zara Punga Zhāwar (8.1km)
- Berwezai Pal (8.2km)
- Ghale Mandakai Algad (8.5km)
- Chatsīdī Lgaḏ (8.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Kharsīn (8.4km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Zara Punga Sar (5.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Birzal (6.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Kharre Caves (8km)
Airports close to PK name unknown
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (199.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to PK name unknown
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (35.2km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (89.5km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (115.7km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (119.8km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (227.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.