Traveling Luck for Bretton A, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Bretton A?What's around Bretton A?
Wikipedia near Bretton A
Where to stay near Bretton A
Also known as Bretten
The timezone in Bretton A is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.4166667°, Longitude. 31°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bretton A, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Bretton A (0km)
- Georgia West (5km)
- Whitecliffe (10.4km)
- Laurencedale (11.3km)
- Summerdale (11.3km)
- Brundret (11.3km)
- Rockwood (15km)
- Yarrowdale (16.4km)
- Maggies Dale (18.3km)
- Normandale (18.5km)
- Rockwood Extension Number 1 (20.7km)
- Kildrum Farm (20.8km)
- Auchendinny (21.4km)
- Glenbervie (23.1km)
- Somerset (25km)
- Devondale (25.5km)
- Duncombe (25.5km)
- Volynia (25.5km)
- Portlock A (25.6km)
- Kiaora (26km)
- The Willows Plot (26.5km)
- Clifton (27.1km)
- The Great Riversdale Estates (27.1km)
- Kandy (27.1km)
- Manyewe Estate (30km)
- Esperanza (30km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Iron Mask Range (17.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Concession Station (15.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Danamira Hills (25.3km)
Airports close to Bretton A
Harare international(HRE), Harare, Zimbabwe (164.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bretton A
Harare charles prince, Harare, Zimbabwe (107.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.