Traveling Luck for Cherunje, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Cherunje?What's around Cherunje?
Wikipedia near Cherunje
Where to stay near Cherunje
Also known as Chirunje
The timezone in Cherunje is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 18:20. It's light
Latitude. -16.6667°, Longitude. 30.7833°
Loading map of Cherunje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cherunje, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cherunje (0km)
- Nyamuti (7.1km)
- Kasinamchenge (11.1km)
- Moringayi (18km)
- Mtutavana (18.2km)
- Makachwe (18.2km)
- Nambauya (20.4km)
- Chamaruma (20.4km)
- Baradzanwa (20.4km)
- Nyarasuswi (21km)
- Muinje (21.3km)
- Nyambari (22.2km)
- Nyachitemba (25km)
- Mademba (25km)
- Chawe (25km)
- Wona (27.4km)
- Chingorongodzi (32.2km)
- Gurungwe (32.3km)
- Ruvinga (33.3km)
- Rwazi (36.4km)
- Nyabfuti (37.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Sipolilo Tribal Trust Land (27.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Muvurwe (36km)