Traveling Luck for Chinyanjera, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Chinyanjera?What's around Chinyanjera?
Wikipedia near Chinyanjera
Where to stay near Chinyanjera
The timezone in Chinyanjera is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:20. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.9°, Longitude. 32.7°
Geographic features & Photographs around Chinyanjera, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Imbeza Estate (5.4km)
- Yardley (10.3km)
- The Gomo (11.6km)
- Klimpton (11.6km)
- Nyagari (16.2km)
- Durris (16.3km)
- The Forest (16.3km)
- The Pass (18.8km)
- Fairholme (20.5km)
- The B (21.6km)
- Birkley South (21.6km)
- Devonshire (21.6km)
- Umtali Mission (22.3km)
- Toronto (23.2km)
- Fairview South (25.7km)
- Fairview Estate (26.2km)
- Greater Ferndale (26.2km)
- Lowlands West (27km)
- Alphaeton (27.8km)
- Southhampton (30.8km)
- Ngambi Estate (30.8km)
- Savillen (31km)
- Mabonda (32.7km)
- Jelf Estate (33.5km)
- Coldstream (33.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Machipanda (32.8km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Kingsley Fairbridge Memorial (19.2km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (19.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Serra Isitaca (23.2km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Manika Bridge (32.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (21.2km)
Airports close to Chinyanjera
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (80.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chinyanjera
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (38.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.