Traveling Luck for Chisapi, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Chisapi?What's around Chisapi?
Wikipedia near Chisapi
Where to stay near Chisapi
The timezone in Chisapi is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:36. It's light
Latitude. -16.8833333°, Longitude. 29.516666699999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Chisapi, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Chisapi (0km)
- Pompey (5.1km)
- Hesketh Park (11.4km)
- Marchlands (14.3km)
- Caversham (14.8km)
- Peveril Place (18.3km)
- Oribi Park (21.2km)
- Ungwa (25.3km)
- Sandara (25.7km)
- Coniston (26.8km)
- Tavoy (29.6km)
- Renroc (29.7km)
- Wingate (32.1km)
- Naodza (32.1km)
- Montesuma (32.2km)
- Ansdell (32.3km)
- Chumbrukwe (35km)
- Rufaro (35km)
- Amore (35.7km)
- Pumara (36.4km)
- Enthorpe (39.2km)
- Scorpion (39.5km)
- Avelon (40.9km)
- Deerwood Park (42.4km)
- Shambatungwe (42.5km)
- Shawnigan (43.1km)
- Naba Estate (44.5km)
- Kyogle (44.6km)
- New Forest (50.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Mashonaland West Province (36.4km)
- experiment station;
- a facility for carrying out experiments.
- Karoi Experimental Station (33.4km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Charles Clark Mission (33.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Katenhe School (22.3km)
- a controlled access entrance or exit.
- Magunge Fly Gate (22.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Karoi (33.4km)