Traveling Luck for Chitonzwa, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Chitonzwa?What's around Chitonzwa?
Wikipedia near Chitonzwa
Where to stay near Chitonzwa
The timezone in Chitonzwa is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. -16.9166667°, Longitude. 31.0666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Chitonzwa, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Chiruti (5.1km)
- Vear (11.4km)
- Sarimba (15.7km)
- Makakadzi (25.3km)
- Donje Kopje (25.3km)
- Rumanje (26.2km)
- Matununu (28.6km)
- Chicombori (28.6km)
- Gunguwe (28.7km)
- Chipiri (32.4km)
- Chipanza (34.2km)
- Rumandye (34.6km)
- Aha (34.7km)
- Mazaru (39km)
- Banji (40.3km)
- Sumaperi (41.4km)
- Aranbira (41.4km)
- Dambatsoko (44.8km)
- Chavakaranga (45.4km)
- Chinevere (46.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Mashonaland Central Province (32.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Centenary (38.9km)