Traveling Luck for Chivumbi, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Chivumbi?What's around Chivumbi?
Wikipedia near Chivumbi
Where to stay near Chivumbi
The timezone in Chivumbi is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5166667°, Longitude. 32°
Geographic features & Photographs around Chivumbi, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Chivumbi (0km)
- Zirawa (8.4km)
- Mnondo (8.8km)
- Rochester (11.3km)
- Kafyolo (14.1km)
- Forest Hill (18.3km)
- Nyamandi (18.6km)
- Rathgar (20km)
- Rathmines (20.7km)
- Muskwe (21.4km)
- Pirimangwe (21.5km)
- Rippling Waters (22.6km)
- Maruwa Park (26.7km)
- Stormfield (27.1km)
- Lionde (29.8km)
- Muffkin (30km)
- Ruhambe (30.1km)
- Mwai (31.7km)
- Nyaderi Ranch (31.8km)
- Nyaderi Mission Farm (32.8km)
- Shauri Ya Vita (33.9km)
- Carolina (35.4km)
- Mangarwi Estate (36.2km)
- Kyrenia (36.9km)
- Chidara (38.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mtoko Intensive Conservation Area (40.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Mashonaland East Province (5.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hoyuyu (31.7km)
- cattle dipping tank;
- a small artificial pond used for immersing cattle in chemically treated water for disease control.
- Muskwe Dip (31.7km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Nyaderi Mission (31.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chivumbi
Mutoko, Mutoko, Zimbabwe (61.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.