Traveling Luck for Forrester Estate, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Forrester Estate?What's around Forrester Estate?
Wikipedia near Forrester Estate
Where to stay near Forrester Estate
The timezone in Forrester Estate is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. -16.983333300000002°, Longitude. 30.966666700000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Forrester Estate, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Forrester Estate (0km)
- Sandown (7.1km)
- The Pines (14.3km)
- Arrowan (14.9km)
- Chigudu (15.7km)
- Sarimba (16.2km)
- Donje (16.2km)
- Blagdon East (21.2km)
- Forester Estate A (21.2km)
- Pembi Falls (22.4km)
- Birthday (25.7km)
- Usaka Estate (30.2km)
- Frogmore Extension (30.9km)
- Vigila (32.5km)
- Blanco (32.5km)
- Mandindindi (34.3km)
- Pembi Junction (35.7km)
- Galloway (36.2km)
- Stockwell (36.2km)
- Chipanza (36.3km)
- Holmhead (36.3km)
- Frogmore (36.4km)
- Stockbury (39.6km)
- Ealing (40km)
- Umsengedsi (42.3km)
- Munera (46.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Mashonaland Central Province (11.2km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Handsworth (33.5km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Madombwe Mission (36.2km)