Traveling Luck for Gora Dip, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Gora Dip?What's around Gora Dip?
Wikipedia near Gora Dip
Where to stay near Gora Dip
The timezone in Gora Dip is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:28. It's light
Latitude. -18.4666667°, Longitude. 30.7166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Dip, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Gorali (21.1km)
- Brakveld (23km)
- Zanka (26km)
- Orangia (27.6km)
- Excelsior (31km)
- Friedenthal (36km)
- Doronanga (36km)
- Charleston (36.8km)
- Shanga (39.1km)
- Vrede (40.5km)
- Wemel Wemel (40.6km)
- Lang Glen (40.7km)
- Wheelerdale (41km)
- Enondo B (41.5km)
- Duiker (41.5km)
- Huguenoot (43.8km)
- Werwachting (44km)
- Groenfontein (46km)
- Hanerau (47.4km)
- Georgina (48.5km)
- a near-level shallow, natural depression or basin, usually containing an intermittent lake, pond, or pool.
- Panyere (37.2km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Mondoro Tribal Trust Land (31km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Marie Lou (14.7km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Michaels Mission (33.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mbudzirumi (40.4km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Adlams Rest (29.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mvurachena (26.2km)