Traveling Luck for Greater Ferndale, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Greater Ferndale?What's around Greater Ferndale?
Wikipedia near Greater Ferndale
Where to stay near Greater Ferndale
The timezone in Greater Ferndale is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. -18.9166667°, Longitude. 32.616666700000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Greater Ferndale, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Greater Ferndale (0km)
- Fairview South (5.4km)
- Alphaeton (5.4km)
- Fairholme (7.4km)
- Southhampton (7.4km)
- Ngambi Estate (7.4km)
- Toronto (7.4km)
- The Forest (10.3km)
- Greater Sisal (10.3km)
- Fairview Estate (10.8km)
- The Pass (11.6km)
- Irene (11.6km)
- Durris (14.9km)
- Old Town (14.9km)
- Klimpton (15.4km)
- The Gomo (15.4km)
- Jelf Estate (16.2km)
- Yardley (16.3km)
- Premier Estate (21.2km)
- Nyachakanga (22.3km)
- Laverstock (22.3km)
- Weirmouth (22.4km)
- Newmara (23.2km)
- Battery Spruit Extension (23.2km)
- Umtali Mission (23.9km)
- Imbeza Estate (25.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Kingsley Fairbridge Memorial (18.8km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (26.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (5.1km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Feruka (26.2km)
Airports close to Greater Ferndale
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (54.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Greater Ferndale
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (26.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.