Traveling Luck for Gunde School, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Gunde School?What's around Gunde School?
Wikipedia near Gunde School
Where to stay near Gunde School
The timezone in Gunde School is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 17:24. It's light
Latitude. -19.066666699999999°, Longitude. 31.683333300000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gunde School, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Chishayamavudzi (19.2km)
- Chimvuri (21.3km)
- Chirasauta (26.3km)
- Dorowa (26.3km)
- Mazodza (27km)
- Dunduri (31.1km)
- Chitsuku (31.4km)
- Maninga (34km)
- Maputi (34km)
- Musika (35.9km)
- Dembgwe (37.3km)
- Chiduri (38.2km)
- Zvembudzi (38.4km)
- Ndete (38.4km)
- Koromokwa (43.6km)
- Mari (44.3km)
- Dinidza (49.9km)
- Ziyambe (52.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Gunde School (0km)
- Saint Bernards School (15.4km)
- Saint Annes School (17km)
- Saint Edwards School (17.1km)
- Saint Philips School (18.9km)
- Saint Johns School (22.3km)
- Saint Cecilia School (22.4km)
- Matangira School (27.9km)
- Chiturike School (29km)
- Holy Family School (31.4km)
- Maoko School (32.7km)
- Dembwa School (33.6km)
- Chawatama School (33.7km)
- Saint Elizabeth School (37.6km)
- Mukondomi School (39.3km)
- Saint Simon Jude School (46.3km)
- Sengwe School (52.6km)
- business center;
- a place where a number of businesses are located.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dorowa Mining Lease (20.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shava Hills (44.6km)
Airports close to Gunde School
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (238.6km)