Traveling Luck for Gwangwana, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Gwangwana?What's around Gwangwana?
Wikipedia near Gwangwana
Where to stay near Gwangwana
The timezone in Gwangwana is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 17:32. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.15°, Longitude. 28.9166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gwangwana, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Maguga Halt (21.7km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Umzingwane Tribal Trust Land (43km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- the grounds and buildings of an institution of higher learning.
- Falcon College (27.3km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- David Livingstone Mission (44.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Umzingwane District (33.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Colonel Napiers Grave (42.4km)
Airports close to Gwangwana
Joshua mqabuko nkomo international(BUQ), Bulawayo, Zimbabwe (104km)