Traveling Luck for Hermiston Farm, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Hermiston Farm?What's around Hermiston Farm?
Wikipedia near Hermiston Farm
Where to stay near Hermiston Farm
The timezone in Hermiston Farm is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.3167°, Longitude. 30.9833°
Loading map of Hermiston Farm and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hermiston Farm, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hermiston Farm (0km)
- Roan Flats Farm (5.2km)
- Audura (7.2km)
- Kiaora (7.2km)
- Sable Peak (10km)
- Auchendinny (10.4km)
- Esperanza (11.2km)
- Kildrum Farm (11.5km)
- Portlock A (14.4km)
- Worm Wood (15.8km)
- Ndiri East (18.5km)
- Pasidya (18.5km)
- Manangas (19.9km)
- Ramahori (20.6km)
- Sillery (20.6km)
- Whitecliffe (21.4km)
- Ndiri South (22.5km)
- Glengrey (24.9km)
- Ndiri (25.3km)
- Banff (29.9km)
- Laurencedale (30km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Concession Station (27.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mwenje Dam (22.5km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Kimberley-Marodzi (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Ndire (23km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Whitecliffe (16.4km)
Airports close to Hermiston Farm
Harare international(HRE), Harare, Zimbabwe (195.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hermiston Farm
Harare charles prince, Harare, Zimbabwe (137.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.