Traveling Luck for Inyamawhanga, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Inyamawhanga?What's around Inyamawhanga?
Wikipedia near Inyamawhanga
Where to stay near Inyamawhanga
The timezone in Inyamawhanga is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 18:23. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.3000°, Longitude. 31.0500°
Loading map of Inyamawhanga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Inyamawhanga, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Glengrey (7.2km)
- Pasidya (14.4km)
- Audura (15km)
- Sleamish Estate (18.2km)
- Kiaora (18.2km)
- Farm 41 (18.5km)
- Roan Flats Farm (19.9km)
- Sweet Valley (20.6km)
- Hermiston Farm (20.6km)
- Seddies (20.6km)
- Bell Rock (21.6km)
- Kildrum Farm (21.6km)
- Farm 44 (25.3km)
- Auchendinny (25.3km)
- Clifton (27.8km)
- Rietbok Vlei (29.4km)
- Geluk (29.9km)
- Whitecliffe (30km)
- Sable Peak (30.4km)
- Laurencedale (31.6km)
- Ndiri East (31.7km)
- Avonduur (31.7km)
- Esperanza (31.7km)
- Virginia Dimwe (32.8km)
- Ireniedale (33.7km)
- Portlock A (33.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- cattle dipping tank;
- a small artificial pond used for immersing cattle in chemically treated water for disease control.
- Kanyemba Dip (27.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Kimberley-Marodzi (20.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mwenje Dam (16.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Ndire (33.7km)
Airports close to Inyamawhanga
Harare international(HRE), Harare, Zimbabwe (198.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Inyamawhanga
Harare charles prince, Harare, Zimbabwe (146.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.