Traveling Luck for Kenyumba, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Kenyumba?What's around Kenyumba?
Wikipedia near Kenyumba
Where to stay near Kenyumba
Also known as Kenyembu River
The timezone in Kenyumba is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. -16.8666667°, Longitude. 29.483333300000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kenyumba, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Peveril Place (10.3km)
- Chisapi (11.1km)
- Pompey (14.3km)
- Hesketh Park (15.7km)
- Marchlands (25.1km)
- Caversham (25.3km)
- Oribi Park (29.7km)
- Tavoy (32.1km)
- Ansdell (32.4km)
- Sandara (32.4km)
- Ungwa (34.6km)
- Wingate (37.9km)
- Naodza (37.9km)
- Coniston (37.9km)
- Renroc (39.6km)
- Scorpion (43.1km)
- Pumara (43.8km)
- Chumbrukwe (44.5km)
- Enthorpe (44.6km)
- Shawnigan (49km)
- Shambatungwe (50.5km)
- Kyogle (51.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Star Turn (39.9km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Charles Clark Mission (22.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Karoi (40.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Mashonaland West Province (41.5km)
- experiment station;
- a facility for carrying out experiments.
- Karoi Experimental Station (40.9km)
- a controlled access entrance or exit.
- Magunge Fly Gate (15.4km)