Traveling Luck for Kismet, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Kismet?What's around Kismet?
Wikipedia near Kismet
Where to stay near Kismet
The timezone in Kismet is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. -17.4166667°, Longitude. 30.8333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kismet, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Burley Bottom (0km)
- Cranham (5.2km)
- Ailsa (7.2km)
- Ivador (15.6km)
- Leeuws Rust (15.9km)
- Glenburn (16.4km)
- Southmour (18.2km)
- Klein Kopjes (18.3km)
- Riversdale (18.5km)
- Manyewe Estate (20km)
- Howick Ridge Extension (20.6km)
- Falling Waters (21.4km)
- Howick Vale Estate (21.4km)
- Pentland (21.4km)
- Sunnyside Estate (21.6km)
- Oudekraal (23.1km)
- Somerset (25km)
- Goede Hoop (25.4km)
- Devondale (25.5km)
- Duncombe (25.5km)
- Camperdown (26km)
- The Great Riversdale Estates (27.1km)
- Rockwood Extension Number 1 (30.4km)
- Mountain Home Estate (31.2km)
- Belford Estate (31.3km)
- Tavydale (31.7km)
- Oakwoods (31.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jumbo (29.5km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Marodzi Siding (30.4km)
Airports close to Kismet
Harare international(HRE), Harare, Zimbabwe (179.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kismet
Harare charles prince, Harare, Zimbabwe (108.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.