Traveling Luck for Kwakasipu, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Kwakasipu?What's around Kwakasipu?
Wikipedia near Kwakasipu
Where to stay near Kwakasipu
The timezone in Kwakasipu is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.7833333°, Longitude. 32.6833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kwakasipu, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Banks (5.1km)
- Coldstream (7.4km)
- Inyashuuti (10.8km)
- Drennan (11.6km)
- Mabonda (11.6km)
- Savillen (14.9km)
- The B (16.9km)
- Odzani (19.1km)
- Epsom (20.5km)
- Pioneer Farm (21.2km)
- Nyagari (22.1km)
- Wye Estate (23.1km)
- Umtali Mission (23.8km)
- Eastbourne (26.1km)
- Sheba (26.2km)
- Totland (26.9km)
- Athens (27.3km)
- Nykasapa (27.3km)
- Eastend Stanley (27.3km)
- Walmer (27.8km)
- Jerain (28.7km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Mutasa South Tribal Trust Land (18.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Mapara School (7.4km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (22.1km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Manika Bridge (5.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gomoringanyani (26km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Chitangwiza (20.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Odzani Falls (7.4km)
Airports close to Kwakasipu
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (95.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kwakasipu
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (71.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.