Traveling Luck for Madzamba, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Madzamba?What's around Madzamba?
Wikipedia near Madzamba
Where to stay near Madzamba
Also known as Mazamba
The timezone in Madzamba is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.25°, Longitude. 30.9833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Madzamba, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ndiri East (11.2km)
- Pasidya (11.2km)
- Roan Flats Farm (15.6km)
- Banff (15.8km)
- Audura (16.3km)
- Ndiri (20.6km)
- Hermiston Farm (20.8km)
- Worm Wood (21.6km)
- Bella Vista (22.5km)
- Ndiri South (22.5km)
- Skye (23km)
- Sable Peak (23km)
- The Gem (25.4km)
- Kiaora (26.4km)
- Arda (27.7km)
- Esperanza (27.8km)
- Maori Ranche (28.7km)
- Manangas (28.8km)
- Farm 41 (29.9km)
- Auchendinny (31.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- cattle dipping tank;
- a small artificial pond used for immersing cattle in chemically treated water for disease control.
- Kanyemba Dip (28.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mwenje Dam (11.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ningani Hills (22.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Mazowe District (26.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Ndire (10km)
Airports close to Madzamba
Harare international(HRE), Harare, Zimbabwe (216.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Madzamba
Harare charles prince, Harare, Zimbabwe (157.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.