Traveling Luck for Mapara School, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Mapara School?What's around Mapara School?
Wikipedia near Mapara School
Where to stay near Mapara School
The timezone in Mapara School is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.7666667°, Longitude. 32.6666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mapara School, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Inyashuuti (7.4km)
- Coldstream (10.8km)
- Banks (11.6km)
- Drennan (15.4km)
- Savillen (16.9km)
- Odzani (18.7km)
- Mabonda (18.8km)
- Athens (21.5km)
- Nykasapa (21.5km)
- Totland (22.1km)
- Jerain (22.1km)
- Wye Estate (22.3km)
- Eastend Stanley (23.8km)
- The B (23.8km)
- Epsom (26.2km)
- Umtali Mission (27.4km)
- Eastbourne (27.8km)
- Pioneer Farm (27.8km)
- Kingsley Estate (27.8km)
- Nyagari (28.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Manika Bridge (11.9km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Mutasa South Tribal Trust Land (11.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Watsomba (28.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Chitangwiza (16.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Odzani Falls (10.2km)
Airports close to Mapara School
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (95.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mapara School
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (75.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.