Traveling Luck for Maputi, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Maputi?What's around Maputi?
Wikipedia near Maputi
Where to stay near Maputi
The timezone in Maputi is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:06 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. -18.9667°, Longitude. 31.7167°
Satellite map around Maputi
Loading map of Maputi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maputi, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Maputi (0km)
- Musika (5.1km)
- Chiduri (7.5km)
- Ndete (10.3km)
- Zvembudzi (10.3km)
- Mangwangwa (11.6km)
- Mazodza (11.6km)
- Koromokwa (12km)
- Matekenya (16.3km)
- Mashayamvura (16.3km)
- Rusinga (16.3km)
- Maninga (20.6km)
- Gangari (22.2km)
- Chiwere (26.2km)
- Marundi (26.3km)
- Dunduri (26.3km)
- Dorowa (31.1km)
- Dowa (36km)
- Dembgwe (36.4km)
- Chanzwira (41.5km)
- Chiave (44.2km)
- Marigwe (47.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mtukwa Range (49.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dorowa Mining Lease (34km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nyangarire Hills (35.8km)
- agricultural colony;
- a tract of land set aside for agricultural settlement.
- Ziyambe Purchase Land (36km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mtukwana (49.6km)
Airports close to Maputi
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (226.3km)