Traveling Luck for Matana School, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Matana School?What's around Matana School?
Wikipedia near Matana School
Where to stay near Matana School
Also known as Matanda School
The timezone in Matana School is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:28. It's light
Latitude. -18.466666700000001°, Longitude. 30.683333300000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Matana School, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a near-level shallow, natural depression or basin, usually containing an intermittent lake, pond, or pool.
- Panyere (27.6km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Mondoro Tribal Trust Land (21.1km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Marie Lou (23km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Michaels Mission (32.1km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Adlams Rest (37.3km)