Traveling Luck for Mazowe District, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Mazowe District?What's around Mazowe District?
Wikipedia near Mazowe District
Where to stay near Mazowe District
Also known as Mazowe
The timezone in Mazowe District is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. -17.1666667°, Longitude. 31°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mazowe District, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Chembada (5.2km)
- Nyamkwanda (7.2km)
- Nyamkawira (7.2km)
- Chikwira (11.2km)
- Chishayamavudzi (11.2km)
- Dawa (11.5km)
- Ruwemepu (18.4km)
- Cheshongwe (18.4km)
- Nyaudzi (18.4km)
- Maswiswa (21.3km)
- Marirangwe (21.5km)
- Gwinyananzara (23km)
- Mudanabfunye (23km)
- Dambo (23.3km)
- Chemakunguwo (25.9km)
- Chikuve (26.4km)
- Nyarungwe (26.4km)
- Nendere (26.9km)
- Chomutenga (28.2km)
- Gato (29.4km)
- Manungwe (29.8km)
- Chikumbarira (30.3km)
- Nyachuru (32.4km)
- Macumbiri (35.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Chiweshe Tribal Trust Land (34.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mwenje Dam (27.8km)
- cattle dipping tank;
- a small artificial pond used for immersing cattle in chemically treated water for disease control.
- Kanyemba Dip (26.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Mazowe District (0km)
Airports close to Mazowe District
Harare international(HRE), Harare, Zimbabwe (241.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mazowe District
Harare charles prince, Harare, Zimbabwe (184.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.