Traveling Luck for Mbayira, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Mbayira?What's around Mbayira?
Wikipedia near Mbayira
Where to stay near Mbayira
The timezone in Mbayira is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.316666699999999°, Longitude. 30.5833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mbayira, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Mashayangombe School (10.2km)
- Saint Andrews School (16.7km)
- Kawara School (18.6km)
- Matsvaire School (21km)
- Chihoshe School (25.8km)
- Madzongwe School (30km)
- Muzavazi School (30.9km)
- Saint Lukes School (30.9km)
- Saint Peters School (32.3km)
- Gavaza School (32.3km)
- Nyatsambo School (33.5km)
- Saint Saviours School (37.2km)
- Saint Marks School (38.9km)
- Chirundazi (38.9km)
- Mutimusakwa School (40.2km)
- Makaure School (50.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a near-level shallow, natural depression or basin, usually containing an intermittent lake, pond, or pool.
- Panyere (37.6km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Mondoro Tribal Trust Land (43.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Three Cheers Mine (45.1km)
Airports close to Mbayira
Harare international(HRE), Harare, Zimbabwe (197.2km)