Traveling Luck for Midas, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Midas?What's around Midas?
Wikipedia near Midas
Where to stay near Midas
The timezone in Midas is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.8833°, Longitude. 32.7167°
Satellite map around Midas
Loading map of Midas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Midas, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Nyagari (11.9km)
- Imbeza Estate (11.9km)
- Yardley (16.3km)
- The B (17km)
- Klimpton (18.8km)
- The Gomo (18.8km)
- Durris (20.5km)
- Umtali Mission (23.2km)
- The Forest (23.2km)
- The Pass (26.1km)
- Fairholme (26.2km)
- Mabonda (26.9km)
- Devonshire (27.5km)
- Birkley South (27.5km)
- Pioneer Farm (28.8km)
- Savillen (29.7km)
- Toronto (30.3km)
- Fairview Estate (30.8km)
- Coldstream (31km)
- Fairview South (31.3km)
- Greater Ferndale (32.6km)
- Banks (32.7km)
- Lowlands West (32.8km)
- Epsom (33.9km)
- Alphaeton (34.8km)
- Ngambi Estate (36.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Manika Bridge (28.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Serra Isitaca (22.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Kingsley Fairbridge Memorial (26.5km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (18.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (27.8km)
Airports close to Midas
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (87.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Midas
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (46.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.