Traveling Luck for Mushusha Dip, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Mushusha Dip?What's around Mushusha Dip?
Wikipedia near Mushusha Dip
Where to stay near Mushusha Dip
The timezone in Mushusha Dip is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.233333300000002°, Longitude. 30.6666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mushusha Dip, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Clare (20.3km)
- Gwalia (22km)
- Geluk (22km)
- Silver Oak (27.5km)
- Stirling (30.9km)
- Fort Martin (30.9km)
- Kerry (30.9km)
- Elim (33.4km)
- Alamein (33.4km)
- Cupar (34.3km)
- Talana (34.4km)
- Farraline (37.1km)
- Lothian (40.6km)
- Blackstone (40.7km)
- Cavan (40.9km)
- Shamrock (41.9km)
- Linden Park (43.6km)
- Sligo (45.6km)
- Mara (45.9km)
- Beverly (47km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Madzongwe School (10.6km)
- Mufuka School (11.8km)
- Mutimusakwa School (14.7km)
- Kawara School (18.9km)
- Muzavazi School (21.8km)
- Saint Saviours School (27.5km)
- Mavudzi School (28.4km)
- Maruma School (29.3km)
- Saint Andrews School (32.2km)
- Matsvaire School (32.3km)
- Mutukwa School (33km)
- Chihoshe School (46.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Chizhanje (37.7km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kenombo (45.8km)
Airports close to Mushusha Dip
Harare international(HRE), Harare, Zimbabwe (160.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mushusha Dip
Harare charles prince, Harare, Zimbabwe (171.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.