Traveling Luck for Ndzou, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Ndzou?What's around Ndzou?
Wikipedia near Ndzou
Where to stay near Ndzou
The timezone in Ndzou is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.466666700000001°, Longitude. 32.299999999999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ndzou, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ndzou (0km)
- Mapere (14.4km)
- Chinehekwe (18.5km)
- Chigona (21.7km)
- Jerenje (22.5km)
- Murera (23.1km)
- Shedaka (25.4km)
- Chigoma (25.7km)
- Domboshawa (27.1km)
- Ndiwana (31.8km)
- Nyamahere (32.5km)
- Matunsi (32.8km)
- Mawanga (36.4km)
- Nyakurwe (36.6km)
- Dorowera (38.3km)
- Zingangas (42km)
- Mpaca (50.3km)
- Chikwedza (52.4km)
- Chedowi (52.4km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mutoko (32.5km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Mtoko Mission (32.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Mutoko (29.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ndzou
Mutoko, Mutoko, Zimbabwe (36.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.