Traveling Luck for Ngwaleni Pan, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Ngwaleni Pan?What's around Ngwaleni Pan?
Wikipedia near Ngwaleni Pan
Where to stay near Ngwaleni Pan
Also known as Ngwalene Pan, Ngwalona Pan
The timezone in Ngwaleni Pan is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:39. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.933333300000001°, Longitude. 27.449999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ngwaleni Pan, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Nata Tribal Trust Land (27.1km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Degwas Mill (28.1km)
- cattle dipping tank;
- a small artificial pond used for immersing cattle in chemically treated water for disease control.
- Zuzapi Dip (31km)
- a medical facility associated with a hospital for outpatients.
- Baring Clinic (37km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Khami Camp (11.1km)