Traveling Luck for Nhuri, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Nhuri?What's around Nhuri?
Wikipedia near Nhuri
Where to stay near Nhuri
The timezone in Nhuri is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 17:20. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.7666667°, Longitude. 32.6666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Nhuri, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Inyashuuti (7.4km)
- Coldstream (10.8km)
- Banks (11.6km)
- Drennan (15.4km)
- Savillen (16.9km)
- Odzani (18.7km)
- Mabonda (18.8km)
- Athens (21.5km)
- Nykasapa (21.5km)
- Totland (22.1km)
- Jerain (22.1km)
- Wye Estate (22.3km)
- Eastend Stanley (23.8km)
- The B (23.8km)
- Epsom (26.2km)
- Umtali Mission (27.4km)
- Eastbourne (27.8km)
- Pioneer Farm (27.8km)
- Kingsley Estate (27.8km)
- Nyagari (28.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Manika Bridge (11.9km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Mutasa South Tribal Trust Land (11.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Watsomba (28.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Chitangwiza (16.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Odzani Falls (10.2km)
Airports close to Nhuri
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (95.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nhuri
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (75.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.